Today is supposed to be “Best Cardio Song”. For me, this changes like the weather! I get bored with the same music over and over again so I’ll give my current Top 5.
5. Bang Bang – Wil. I. Am. – I love the 20’s vibe of this song – it’s on ‘The Great Gatsby’ movie and it’s lovely to get your groove going!
4. Applause – Lady GaGa – I’m a sucker for lyrics, and hearing GaGa sing about crowds cheering for you is just the motivation I need to keep me moving.
3. Blood Pressure – MuteMath – This is my all time favorite band. They’re not widely known, but their music is amazing and they are even better live (we’ve seen them 4 times!)
2. Lose Yourself – Eminem – Going old school for some blood pumping rap. Good motivational message and just enough bpm to get a rhythm going.
1. Work Bitch – Britney – Not a Britney fan, but this song does it for me. Can’t deny those lyrics!
I’m sure by next week, I’ll have a new top 5!